About Vocational Rehabilitation
Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation is a program offered to improve employment outcomes of American Indians with disabilities by providing effective tribal vocational rehabilitation.
Who is Eligible?
- The applicant must furnish written documentation of a psychological or medical disability signed by a professional.
- The applicant must have difficulties in obtaining, maintaining, or advancing in employment caused by the disability reported above.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a federally recognized Indian tribe.
- Applicant must reside within the Warm Springs Indian Reservation or within a 65 mile radius of the reservation boundaries.
- There must be a reasonable expectation that the provision of vocational rehabilitation services will lead to employment.
Commonly Asked Questions
Is Alcohol and Drug addiction a disability? Answer is yes as long as it is diagnosed by a Professional with the appropriate credentials to do so.