The Planning Department’s responsibilities include:
- Develop, promote and implement long, mid, and short-range plans including the tribal comprehensive plan and plans for transportation, transit, telecommunications, facilities, infrastructure, economic development and land use.
- Advise and support land use planning and ordinance development with the Land Use Planning Committee and staff.
- Facilitate and coordinate development projects and strategies.
- Provide regional, state and non-profit intergovernmental liaison support.
- Review and process land use applications.
- Provide expertise for studies, projects and programs.
- Provide statistics and ready access to plans and other information.
- Write, edit or proofread Tribal Council resolutions.
- Grant research, development and coordination with funding agencies and local departments and organizations.
- Warm Springs Reservation Transportation Plan (2014)
- Strategic Infrastructure Improvement Plan (2014)
- Warm Springs Town Center: Property Summary (2012)
- Warm Springs Downtown Development Plan (2005)
- The People’s Plan – Comprehensive Plan for the year 2020
- The People’s Keepsake, Yesterday
- The People’s Keepsake, Today
- The People’s Keepsake, Tomorrow
Central Oregon Intergovernmental Council -Statewide Transportation Improvement Fund (STIF)