The Government of the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs is charged with securing and protecting the perpetual health and prosperity of the Confederated Tribes. The government fulfills its mission by preserving and strengthening the sovereign status of the Confederated Tribes, protecting the treaty and legal rights and interests of the Confederated Tribes, and creating a community and economic environment which affords every member of the Confederated Tribes the opportunity to attain good health, self-sufficiency, pride and self-esteem.
Tribal Press Kit
- Fact Sheet – Click here to download.
- Historical Timeline – Click here to download.
- Eugene ‘Austin’ Greene, Jr. – Tribal Chairman
- Charles ‘Jody’ Calica – Vice Chairman
- Delvis Heath, Sr. – Warm Springs Chief
- Alfred Smith Jr. Smith – Wasco Chief
- Joseph Moses – Paiute Chief
- Valerie Switzler – Tribal Council Representative, Agency District
- Carina Miller – Tribal Council Representative, Agency District
- Ron Suppah – Tribal Council Representative, Simnasho District
- Raymond Tsumpti – Tribal Council Representative, Simnasho District
- Lee Tom – Tribal Council Representative, Seeksequa District
- Brigette McConville – Tribal Council Representative, Seeksequa District