Who is Eligible?

We are not currently not taking applications for Hamlets apartments.

Commonly Asked Questions

Where do I make my rent payments?

Monthly rental payments are due the first of the month and can be paid by cash, personal check, money order, cashier’s check, or credit/debit card at the Cash Management Office located in the Tribal Administration Building (1233 Veterans Street, Warm Springs, OR 97761). If you choose to mail your check, write “Hamlets” and your unit number on the check to ensure that it is appropriately credited. Payments can also be sent to: Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs, OR Property Management/Hamlets, PO Box 455, Warm Springs, OR 97761.

Individuals working for the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs have the option of doing a payroll deduction. 

What is the process for submitting a work order?

Residents can submit work orders online. Click here to fill out a work order request