Human Resources

About Human Resources

Human Resources provides Compensation and Benefits information to all Tribal employees, serves as support services to implement and enforce organizational Policies and Procedures including employment recruitment, hiring, corrective action, grievances, terminations, training. HR interfaces and provides support to all Tribal Enterprise human resource and benefits managers.

Who is Eligible?

All past, present and future employees with the Tribe as well as Tribal Members who wish to seek employment with the Tribe.

Commonly Asked Questions

How do I research and apply for a job with the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs? Use the website:

How do I research and apply for a job at a tribal enterprise? By using the appropriate website: Visit Indian Head Casino career site or  Kah-Nee-Ta Resort & Spa career site.

How do I find out about compensation and benefits I am eligible for? Contact the Comp and Benefits Manager at 541-553-3262.

Is there Tribal Member Preference in hiring? All hiring with the Tribe is based upon Tribal Preference as outlined in the Personnel Policies and Procedures (PER 202).

What if I don’t have a PC to apply for a job or look up my benefits information? There is an employment and resource center at the Human Resources office. You can work at a computer station and we are available help you with any questions you may have about the application process or about your benefits if you a tribal employee. There are also additional computers are available at the Family Resource Center (contact: number) and at the Education Building (contact: number).