About High Lookee Lodge
High Lookee Lodge is an assisted living residence, owned and operated by the Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs.
Amenities offered at High Lookee Lodge
- A comfortable, safe, residential setting that feels like home yet offers the professional services you need.
- Studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom private apartments with accessibility for walkers and wheelchairs.
- Apartments contain complete private bathrooms, kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator, and individually controlled heating units.
- Voice-to-voice emergency call system.
- Ceremonial tribal room.
Levels of care are flexible to meet a range of individual needs
Residents may choose from three different levels of service, ranging from basic services to more frequent support and care in accommodating special needs.
Services provided by High Lookee Lodge:
- Three homemade meals served daily in our dining room.
- Housekeeping, laundry and maintenance services.
- Access for private telephones and TV.
- Recreation and wellness activities planned around your interests.
- Sauna (indoor sweat house).
- Courtyard and Salmon Pit.
- Transportation coordination.
- Whirlpool bath.
- Smoke, drug and alcohol free environment.
- VA and Medicaid accepted.
With changing needs in mind, High Lookee Lodge can offer you:
- A facility specially licensed and designed to provide assisted living services.
- 24-hour trained staff to provide thoughtful and competent care day or night.
- Nursing services including medication assistance, injections and other routine nursing care.
- Assistance with personal care including bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene.
- Help managing challenges created by confusion.
Who is Eligible?
The residence offers quality, assisted living services to senior and disabled adults while helping them to remain as independent as possible and striving to respect and support their privacy and independence.