CTWS Offices closed until 4/27/20
TO: All Employees and Tribal Membership
FROM: Michele Stacona, Secretary-Treasurer/CEO
DATE: April 8, 2020
RE: Essential Services available
First of all, I would like to send out our deepest appreciation for all our “essential services” employees and Indian Health Service employees who continue to work during this epidemic.
“Stay Home. Stay Safe. Save Lives”. The Tribal Government will continue its closure for an additional two weeks. We need our community to continue social distancing measures and to only leave your home for essential services. Please make smart choices to ensure your personal and family’s safety.
The following services will be available during the Tribal government closure continuing through April 24, 2020. These are subject to change.
Secretary-Treasurer/ CEO: 8 am – 3 pm M-F. Access to public is closed. Available by email: [email protected]
Managed Care Program : Available by email, concentrating on IHS referrals only. Please contact [email protected]
- Vital stats available for funeral grants by calling dispatch 541-553-1171. Minor Trust letters will be accepted by appointment or can be emailed to [email protected] . Minor Trust letters must be notarized. Please call 541-553-3232 for an appointment.
- Appeals Court, Probate, Records Center closed.
- Mail & Reception available Monday & Thursday 9 am -1 pm. Access to public closed.
- Legal Aid available for Bail/Bond hearings only (a.m.) Office will take calls only 8 am to 3pm (541) 553-2212.
Governmental Affairs: Available by email only. Contact [email protected]
Tribal Court: Available only for daily court hearings for Criminal Bail/Bonds, Juvenile Prelims, and Restraining Orders/Elder Protection Orders from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Criminal Bail/Bonds and Juvenile Prelims will be heard at 11:30 a.m. each day. Please contact [email protected] , 541-553-3278.
Public Safety: Normal operations for WSPD and Fire & Safety. Prosecution available only for new arrest s, bail bonds and preliminary hearings. All other offices closed. Acting GM Public Safety contact [email protected], Phone (541) 553-3300
Water & Wastewater – Water Crew hours 7:00 am – 3:30 pm M-F Wastewater Crew 8:00 am – 4:30 pm M-F. Water Treatment Plant Sunday 10 am – 7 pm, Monday-Wednesday 8 am – 4 pm, Thurs.-Friday 8 am – 7 pm, Saturday 10 am – 7 pm. Contact Chico Holliday 541-460-2707 or On-call personnel at 541-777-1335
- Building Maintenance – Sunday – Wed., 6am – 5pm; Lead person, Alvis (541) 325-6745 Wed. – Saturday, 6am – 5pm; Lead person Tammi (541) 588-0619
- Janitorial – Mon. – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm; contact Solomon (541) 460-0267. Mon. – Friday, 3 pm -11 pm; contact Solomon (541) 460-0267
- Environmental Health & Sanitation – Normal hours. Includes trash pick-up.
- Health & Wellness Center Facilities Management (IHS Clinic) – Normal hours.
- Administration. Available by phone or email. (541) 553-3246 or [email protected] . Access to public is closed.
- GM Public Utilities Travis Wells, telework, Phone (541) 460-1262, [email protected]
- Timber Harvest Monitoring and Accounting- available by email contact Vernon Wolf; [email protected] Phone 541-553-8227
- Wildland Fire – Office closed. On-call.
- Tree Planting – available by email contact Vernon Wolf; [email protected] Phone 541-553-8227
- Hatchery Operations – available by email. Contact Brad Houslet; [email protected] Phone 541-553-2014
- Enforcement – available by phone or email. Contact Doug Calvin. [email protected] Phone 541-553-2043; Oswald Tias, [email protected] Phone 541-553-2033
- Farm Operations – available by phone or email. Contact Zane Wilson, [email protected] Phone 541-553-2047
- Ceremonial Fishing Monitoring – available by phone or email. Contact Mark Manion, [email protected] Phone 541-553-2042
- Cultural Resources, Fisheries, GIS, Natural Resource Planning, Range & Ag, Water & Soils offices closed.
- GM Natural Resources contact [email protected] Phone 541-553-2015, M-F 8 am – 5 pm, Access to public is closed.
Health & Human Services:
- Senior Program – Food Delivery Monday, Wednesday & Friday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Warming Shelter -Open 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. daily. Open till April 30, 2020
- Community Health Program – Normal operations @ IHS.
- CPS – Emergency placement only.
- Community Health Resource Center- On call only. (503) 510-8270, (541) 553- 1705
- Behavioral Health Services (Community Counseling Center) – On call for crisis. Call Dispatch 553-1171.
- KWSO/Spilyay Tymoo – Limited services. Continue to broadcast important updates/information.
- Community Wellness Center-On call only. (503) 510-8270, (541) 553-1705
- Tribal Social Services open 8 am to noon. Contact 541-553 -3415. Commodities by appointment only by calling 541-553 -3579.
- Prevention -On call only. (503) 510-8270, (541) 553-1705
- GM Health & Human Services contact [email protected] (503) 510- 8270, (541) 553-1705 , Teleworking M-F.
- Early Childhood Center – Limited daycare services will be provided during this time for essential employees of Public Safety, Public Utilities, Indian Health Services and some tribal Enterprises/Government. No visitors are allowed. Access to parents only. All people entering building must sanitize or wash their hands.
- All other Education offices closed.
- GM Education contact [email protected]: Phone (541) 553-1543 , M-F 8 am – 5 pm. Access to public is closed.
High Lookee Lodge: Normal operations. No visitors allowed. Contact Jolene Greene; [email protected], Phone 541-553-1182
0IS: Working remotely. Will respond to calls and work orders. Director of OIS, Todd Stum contact todd.stum @wstribes.org, Phone 541-553-3275
TERO Program: Available by email or phone. TERO clients can complete a “skills survey” online at www.WSTERO.com. Completed skills surveys can be emailed to [email protected] or [email protected] TERO clients may call the cell phones provided to check-in and request to be referred/dispatched to ODOT Construction projects. Mary Emhoolah 541-675-5394 or Wendell Jim 541-675-5477.
Three Warriors Market: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Gaming Regulatory: Gaming Commission office closed. Surveillance operating on staggered shift s. Contact Josephine Johnson; [email protected] wstribes.org
Tribal Council Support Office: Office closed.
Bureau of Indian Affairs: Available by phone only. Access to public is closed. Floy (Lori) Anderson, Superintendent (541) 553-2437. Denys Schjoll, Secretary (541) 553-2411. Regen (Tobi) Smith-Morales, Realty Specialist (541) 553-2420. Angela Tohet, Social Services Rep (541) 553-2441
YOU CAN READ THE ACTUAL MEMO HERE